Monday, January 09, 2012

Introduction - Take Two

Hello!

This is my second attempt at opening a blog. The first one crashed along with my previous host. So here I am, trying my luck with the google-hosted-blogspot instead of somehow-hosted-wordpress.

While I'm getting a hang on blogspot and adapting my style and layout to it, I've decided to upload a small introduction post.

About me:
  1. 3rd year CompSci student.
  2. Many years of experience developing .Net applications (mainly C#).
  3. Avid Gamer.
  4. Newly sparked interest in Compilation and Programming languages.
About this blog:

In this blog i will write about topics that interest me. Among these are Programming Language features, Frameworks, Compilers or Game Design concepts, interesting mechanics or system discussions. I will, perhaps, discuss other subjects as well, which I cannot categorize at present.

Now bear with me while I get my first actual post ready.
Cheers!

Edit 13.01.12 - Rephrased awkward phrasing. [Thanks Avi]